Saturday

05.12.2009

Here I am, watching more DVDs in my room, all alone. I had a busy day today. It could have been a normal four sector flight but, it didn't start out well in the morning.

Piak, me and Gzul met up yesterday. Gzul wanted us to make a birthday cake for his mom. And I came up with this.



That's just a sketch I came up with. The bottom part will be fruit cake and the top will be chocolate! Heheh. He wanted a heart cake on top of a circle cake. The cake will mostly be PINK. He wants the cake on the 9th. And we'll only start on the 7th. My guess is, we'll end up with only a simple cake.
I just don't have the confidence in my cakes. I don't think any of it are good enough. I wanted better ones. But, I think that's as far as I can go. That's why I would feel guilty charging ANYONE ANYTHING for the cake.

Anyway, as for today, it's been a pretty angry day. I had to wake up too early. :P

And worst of all, I woke up feeling like I've not slept at all. Anyway, I did Singapore and Kuching flight today. We were delayed by about 20 minutes the whole time and we were not able to get back the lost time. It was impossible. From where we see it, we were delayed by one person. V2 is what I blame on. Haha. You might not understand. Sorry. Will explain next time.

Anyway, We got to Kuching finally and on the way, I had a funny feeling.
One, Piak made me choose to do the flight from Kuching to Brunei.
Two, Mom texted me and said my grandparents in Kuching will be having lunch at the airport just to "feel" me closer.
Three, She canceled our plan to watch a movie together.
Four, my brother is in Kuching.

So, when we said the passengers can board the plane in Kuching, I kept a lookout, and I saw that the very first passenger walking towards the plane was my brother! Sigh.

Mom didn't tell me when he was coming back, so I didn't know! They have been keeping quite a lot of things from me. And Piak knows all about it. Whatever, I would say to myself.

And oh, we did have KFC for dinner. And I was starving!

Another thing,  Piak told me the kittens downstairs, the grey ones, have gone missing! Miiiissssiiinggg!! URGH! Another "whatever!"

No comments: