Friday

18. 12. 2009

I'm watching Julie & Julia. It's a pretty good movie. Funny and charming.

Anyway, had lunch at Singapore Table. All alone, if I may add. Went there right after sending Piak off to the airport for his Bangkok flight. He's flying with a captain in training and a training captain watching them both. So, no pressure, my love.

And as for me, I'm going to Kinabalu and Manila tonight. And I was hoping I could have a little nap before my flight but by the looks of things, I don't think I can. Last night we had a late night. We were watching a movie and playing the PS3 at a friend's house with a couple of friends. And in the afternoon, we played badminton and had drinks at a cafe.

Oh, latest news, I just updated my logbook and I have about 1170 flying hours. HAHAH! 300 plus hour more to go and I can unfreeze my license and i will be paid more and I can pay my debt to the bank for the house and the things in the house.

I just gave Chupap a bath and it's lovely how he loves to have baths. And blow dried. Hahaha.

I feel like having a pizza margarita.

Darn it! Time flies too fast. I have to get ready now. Work, work, work! It's alright, think of the 330 hours I have to get before my next simulator check. I wonder if it's even possible. I don't think so. Oh well.

No comments: