Tuesday

29.12.2009

I had a hell of a past few days. hahah. First thing's first. We had Xmas dinner at a really nice restaurant we wanted to try. Mangrove Paradise Resort in Kota batu. It's pretty good. Most of the cabin crew recommended it but it never crosses our mind to got there. So, on Xmas night, he asked me where I want to eat. While driving around bandar, I suggested Mangrove. I didn't get any pictures tho. I'm sorry. Maybe next time.

After that, we just went home as Piak had to work early the next day. Well, sort of.

The nest day, I sent Piak to work, and came back to get more shut eye but was cut short as I had to send my family to the river banks for them to have a trip to Temburong, just to have breakfast. I think they were back by 11.45am. And I sent them off at about 8.30. Hahah. What a short trip.

As for the rest of the day, we spent it in my small room, playing games and chit chatting. Piak was to arrive at 5 and while my parents went to The Mall, my brother and I went to pick up my love.

Then, we went straight to the Mall to join my parents to have dinner and watch a movie. Sherlock Holmes. It's really nice. My kinda movie.

The next day, I cooked chicken wings in my room and put it in a nice tupperware. And we bought Nasi Katok and went to the beach to breakfast. It was calming. Right after, we went to the hospital to visit Piak's grandmama. She had a case of gall stones. But in the journey of recovering at this very moment.

After lunch, we had a couple of games of badminton. I was suppose to work that midnight. But, instead of resting, after badminton, we had dinner and chilled out with the other boys until 12 am. And I'm suppose to start working at 12.40. Oh well. It's jsut a trip to perth. Hahahaha..

I must say, I did struggle to stay awake. But then, we were to jon the flight back to brunei, so I could sleep then. While waiting for the other sets of crew to bring us back, which is about 3 hours, we went to the duty free and had tea coffee.

I slept most of the time back to Brunei. Had a nice lunch and sleep more. And after Piak picked me up, we went to the club to play badminton with the other guys again. This time, we lost ALL the games. I was knackered. I bet you would be too if you were in my position.

After badminton, Paik brought me out for dinner. Tourean was the name of the restaurant, I think. I can't remember. Then we had a stroll at yayasan. This whole time, I tried my best to stay awake. Hahha..

When we got home, I slipped into my pj and went straight to sleep.

As for this morning, I sent Piak to work early morning and around 7am, I slept even more. I just woke up at 11am to have bath and get ready for lunch with my love one!

Cioz!

No comments: