Friday

25. 12. 2009

It's Xmas and as usual, when I'm not working and Piak's working, I'm in the room. I need to get new girlfriends to bring out. But, it's not that easy. Haha.

Okay, since my last post, I went to work and had the bbq at a friend's house. It was such fun. Food, drinks, games and all the laughter. It's just like when we were in UK but at the end of the night, it all ended and we all went home.

Piak worked yesterday and I stayed home, cleaning the room and watching dvds. In the evening, after picking up my love, my parents came by. We had dinner at Singapore Table and it was Piak's treat. He had his big pay yesterday. And I had my little one. Hahahah.. My time will come.

After dinner, we had icecream at Kuilap. It was yummy! Hahah. Then we went back to my room for some hot drinks.

As for today, my day started of slow. We cleaned the aircond before sending Piak to work, again. Urgh! i feel like he works all the time. And when I think that, I think about him asking for more even flights. Which pisses me off a little bit more. I need a buddy to keep busy. A girlfriend. A sister? Hahahahahahhahaahhaahh! Nda mau Ayu eh.. :P kidding...

After sending Mr. Yusof to work, I went to Manggis mall for breakfast, ALONE. Takoyaki and waffle were the specials. Hahah. And after breakfast, I met Siang and the girlfriend just getting breakfast.

I went up to get earrings!!! Loads of them! more than $50 worth.. =D
Then I had a stroll at the supermarket getting water for the room and some other useless stuff. And I bought 5 pearl milk tea for me and Piak. He asked for 3 and so, the other two is mine! All mine! Hahaha.

So in the room, I hurt myself. How?

Here's how it happened.

I was getting the tub ready to give the cats a bath. In the middle of it, we ran out of hot water. It happens. I don't know how, but it does. Since I knew that was going to happen, and I don't like the idea of giving the cats a bath with cold water, I boiled some water. After giving one cat a bath, I was about to mix the hot water into the tub. But, instead of just pouring into the tub, I poured in into a "gayong" (can't think of the english word..Ayu, help!), which I held and somehow, the hot water that I poured was more than I can handle and I spilled a whole lot of HOT BOILING water on my hands. I screamed! Ran my hands under the cold water and continued giving the cats a bath, in pain!

Anyway, still in pain and I'm trying to make plans for Xmas dinner. Seasons would be nice, no? Hahaha..

So, people, hope you enjoy you Xmas.

Have a good day. And Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!!!

No comments: