Friday

11.12.2009

11th? Feels like there's some thing to the date.

Anyway, I got called up from my standby, again! Did a KK flight and continued with a Jakarta flight. Was it tiring, you asked? Hell yeah! I had a massive headache. But I survived. Not to worry. My rest ends tonight, where I'll be doing another flight. A Surabaya. And I'll only be back tomorrow morning.

Sent Piak to the airport this afternoon after having brunch at Jollibee!

Be surprised, if you may, but I don't seem to be looking forward to my so-called special day. I don't know. I think it's the fact that there are things I can't know. For one, while I was in KB, making a birthday cake for a friend of mine, Piak's phone beeped, and a message came through. And as reflex, I went to check it for him. But, he cuts me short. Told me not to read anything. Might be something I shouldn't know about yet. Something about surprise for my birthday. Then he went out to make a call. And he said, " don't follow me!". Like I ever did! But the funny part was, when I said things like, "don't get me anything for my birthday." He said he haven't. And he actually swore to it. He told me he will book dinner but that stuff, I know about. Well, to think about it, there are loads I don't know about.

Anyway, enough about him.

I just think to myself, work, work, work. the more I work, the more money I get. And when I don't work, I have to rest. And think about more work. Hahah.

Oh, while I'm at it, this is the cake me and Piak made for Gzul's mom's birthday. :P Nothing much though.



No comments: