Tuesday

22.12.2009

So, yesterday was my birthday. A lot happened this past few days and I'm happy about all of it.

One, the day before my birthday, we went out to have dinner with Piak's family at the Mall foodcourt. We initially planned to have dinner at SML for satay but somehow, they were not opened that night. So, we changed our plan. Mall it was. And after dinner, we enjoyed ourselves at the arcade.

After that bit of fun, we headed off to Mamih in Beribi to join the gang to celebrate Shuk's  birthday!! There were tons of people. And we only stayed there for a drink. Probably until 10.30 or 11pm as I had to work the next day. A hong kong flight on my birthday. But it's okay. It'll give Piak time to get all the stuff he had to.

Oh, did I mention, the 21st Dec is also the date of our anniversary. So, yesterday was the 3rd. Hahah!

To Piak, Happy Anniversary! May we have a greater year ahead of us! But a year as great as the previos ones are as good. Every second I spent with you are a lot more special than my birthdays. Haha.

Anyway, after work, we went back to my room and I got ready as quickly as I could. Just to let you know, I arrived around 6.15 and only got to the car at 6.30 and the booking was for 7.30. Hahah. But I let my parents sit there and wait for me.

Anyway, we got to the restaurant, Secret Recipe, at about 7.45. And ordered. I ordered spaghetti meatballs, Piak ordered TomYum noodles, Aauddi ordered lasagne, and we all shared the irish lamb stew! They were the best. The food were really nice but I must say, the service was crappy! The drinks were late, Aauddi's didn't even came. A glass of ice water took nearly 30 minutes and a ready made pie dad ordered came cold after about 45 minutes ordering it and after hundreds of time prompting them about it. Piak wanted to surprise me with a cake but the supervisor said no outside food. The supervisor was nowhere to be seen when we wanted to complain. Then he suddenly appeared SERVING whom I think were his FRIENDS! And as I was observing them, they sure had a better service compared to ours.

Anyway, enough of that. Piak bought me The Beatles Rockband for my birthday and after dinner, he insist on strolling around the mall. Being too observant, i knew something was up. So, it turned out, he bought another pressie and sent it to a shop to be wrapped. But, when we got there, they were closed. Hahaha! I told him not to get me anything. But he didn't listen to me.

Today came and we headed to the Mall in the morning around 10 and he brought me straight to the shop. I was pretty upset him already expecting me to react shocked and surprise and "oh-my-god-i-cant-believe-it". But I'm me. I do do that. But only when I know what's in it. Then we got to the shop and he said, "go n pick whatever". What kind of suggestion is that? He bought something, and he said THAT in a shop??? How was I supposed to know how it looked like? what if it was someone else's? Malu jua ku..what it someone else's was bigger and I chose that when the one he bought was a small one??? I jsut looked at him in disbelief! Finally, I told him to get it for me. And he pointed to a big wrapped package. I was shocked on how big it was! And I couldn't carry it. I told him, I'm not walking around the mall with it. He carried it. I could tell he was upset. He finally said, "your reaction was neither happy nor sad". And I said, "I told you not to get me anything." The game was already good for me. I was sooo happy about it. And I don't know what's wrapped! For all I know, they're rocks! I'm the type of person who only has a reaction when I know stuff clearly.

So, we got home with 3 kilos of chicken wings for me to marinate for tomorrow's bbq, and I was more engrossed with the chicken and left the pressie on the bed, untouched. I felt like torturing him. In the room, I felt like running to the pressie and tear the wrapper. But I waited. I was upset. I know I'm wrong.  But do you know how bad I feel, knowing he got me too much when I only bought him 2 sets of shirts for his last birthday and I didn't get him anything for the anniversary??? I felt horrible. I felt like crying and telling him to get a refund even before opening the present. But I sucked it up and hugged him and said I'm sorry, with a few tears, and opened it up. It was the last thing on earth I expected. It was Zeppelin. The super Hot speaker only for ipods. And I don't have an iPod! I cried even more!

Hahaha.

Then we got ready for a lunch grouping at excapade in gadong to celebrate my birthday with my friends. It was my treat. The initially plan was for us to have lunch at 1230 and meet up again for badminton about 2pm before their football match. Piak couldn't play. He's working.

So, I'm heading for the airport in about 30 minutes to pick up my love.

Plans for tomorrow, I'll be working and we have bbq plans at a friend's house. I think he said after 8. Heheh! Yay!

Oh, I forgot to mention, after sending Piak to work, I went to the mall and bought him a present. I know it's a day late. But, I've been busy working. I'm really sorry, my love. Hope he loves the present.

You want to know what it is????

ipod touch! 64G!!!

:P

No comments: