Monday

30.11.2009 - 01.12.2009

I've just realized, my own special day is just around the corner. I'm not exactly looking forward to it. I'm at the point where those days meant you're a year older. Though I don't FEEL any older. *denial*

I went to have dinner with my family. As usual, we couldn't make up our minds on where to eat! and this always lead to bad attitudes and arguments.

Initially, we wanted to have barbecued chicken in Milennium. But, sadly, they ran out of effing chicken! So, we just did some shopping at SupaSave instead.

Then, mom said she feels like eating arabic food. So, Sugar and Spice was the answer. Sadly again, they were closed.

And that was where all the negativity started. Mom can't decide. Dad relied too much on mom. As for me, I decided to ignore them and sit quietly and start building an imaginary brick wall to block them out.

Cut story short, we ended up with Soto.

*the end*

Hahaha..anyway, I'm just waiting to pick my love up from the airport. I was trying to sleep but somehow, I couldn't so, I decided to write.

And the time is up.

Piak, here I come!

No comments: