Monday

30.11.2009`

Piak is away on another Singapore flight. The TV is showing the angels and demons movie. My cat is rubbing his head against my leg asking for attention. My dad is trying not to fall asleep watching the movie. And finally, my mum is reading the papers with whatever light is left of the day(the lights are off to let my dad sleep).

Well, those are things in the present.

What happened in the past? I picked up Piak from his afternoon Singapore flight and we went straight to the saloon. Shahdon's Icon. Piak's all time favorite saloon. I would usually tag along. But that night, I had a n overdue hair cut. So, I asked for a quick wash and an equally quick haircut. And this is what I ended up with. Which, I kinda like. I think the last time I had this kind of haircut was when I was 10.




My dad calls me "barbie doll" and mum, "china doll" and others, "a 5 year old."

Anyway, after the haircut, we went to join Piak's family having "L" at aminah Arif. So I think the name was. Hahaha. I'm really bad with names anyway. And then, we went to the Masjid Omar Ali Saifuddien.

As for today, we had brunch at the Emperor's court. DimSum, Baby!

And that's where the highlight of my day happened. I slipped and fell on my left knee. And worse of all, all the stuff in my bag went flying out and landed over the floor. I was walking slightly fast to catch up with Piak who's late for work. I don't blame him. I was the one who stepped on the SMALL puddle of water. Or so I thought there were. It might actually be an imaginary puddle of water. Hahah. My left knee hurt so badly and I nearly cried. But I kept my composure and got up and walk like nothing happened. I know for a fact, people saw me. Not just one, maybe 5 or 6. But thank god, that was it.

After dropping Piak of to work, my parents and I went to Empire cineplex to watch Christmas Carol. It was a really nice movie. I really liked the graphics! It was awesome! Right after that, we went to The Mall and had ICECREAM at swensens. There goes my diet! Well, I should rightfully say, there goes trying to START a diet! hahah! I really couldn't be bothered. I feel alright. I could last (and WIN) 5 badminton games and I think that kind of stamina is good enough for me. Haha.

We then went to ChongHock to get some movies but I failed to find any nice ones. Mom bought a few. So did dad. He bought animes!

On the way back, we went to Pasar Gadong and got ourselves banana fritters and ABC! for snack!
So, I thought to myself, "I'll start  my diet tomorrow." or the day after!

So, here I am. In the room, writing to you! We'll be going out for dinner soon. Hahah. I'll try not to order anything too heavy. Hahah! So I'd say now.

Well, I better go!

No comments: