Sunday

29.11.2009

I went to Miri yesterday. Piak brought me along. We went just to pick his aunts at the airport from KL. And straight home we went.

The night before, I've decided to have a really close look at the moon. My dad has this telescope where you can see all the grooves on the moon. Like pimples! Hahah. It took me a while to get use to it, the telescope, i mean. But in the end, I did it. It was awesome.

So, anyway, after the Miri trip, I had my Singapore flight. And I was lacking sleep. I can hardly open my eyes even in the afternoon, what more a flight till midnight! But I survived. Barely. I really wanted to have a walk around the terminal but, I was too tired and I don't fancy a run. I know I didn't have the time.

As for today, I don't have anything planned.  Piak is away on a flight to Singapore too. He'll be back in the evening and I'll go and have a haircut with him after that. He was supposed to do Bangkok but he swapped it with another person just to do a flight with his friends on it. " Whatever tickles him" I'd say. He have his plans, and I'll make mine.

You know, after I sent Piak to the airport, a car was following me closely from behind. A little too close. And I noticed there were children in the back seat jumping around. I admit, I'm a very dangerous driver. I think that's what keeps me sane. I let go of it all when I drive. I'm in my own world. But I drive alone. No danger to anyone on board. And I signal generously. Never been in an accident. So, the guy following me a little too closely was driving dangerously. I was upset about it. But I got over it quickly.

I'm thinking about going to the gym. Should I or should I not. I am really tired but I don't think I can just sit down and do nothing. I just want to go out of this room. I might just go to ChongHock and get DVDs to watch. Whatever.

Cioz for now!

No comments: