Wednesday

31.03.10

My day started great today. We woke up at a decent time, went to bandar to get some stuff and we went to Tungku beach to fish! we were there from 10 to 5 pm. It was great. I bought a spool and a rod for myself. It's sooooo cool. Should have taken a picture of it and posted it to show it off. Haha.

There were quite a number of us there and we were all hungry as the person who was supposed to bring the food came really late. But it turned out fine.

Long story short, we didn't catch anything and my 3 days off is coming to an end.

Piak is away, playing badminton without me, again! The last time I worked out was like 6 days ago and it's realllllllyyyyyyy stressing me out. WE were supposed to play badminton yesterday, just after picking my sister from the airport. I was super excited! But somehow, the plan changed! How happy was I? Zero! We just had dinner around Jerudong with my family. Only god knows how much I want to sweat of have my heart pumping. Piak did "invite" me to play badminton. But I'm not that good and I don't like playing with this group of people he's playing with. And the other thing stopping me is how Piak invited me. It's not his fault. He said, you could sit there and see if there's people who's our level who;s willing to play with us. That just shows how much I'm not exactly invited. Urgh! I'm all angry and all that negative mood. I hate this.

I'm supposed to go get the groceries while he plays. Somehow just before we left, I realized what a stupid idea that was. He enjoys himself while I get the HEAVY carton of water, cat food and all that stuff that can wait until tomorrow when he's there to carry it instead of me. Oh well. Here I am, all alone in my room. Pathetic! If only my best friend was here. Or my sister. So we can go out and watch a movie.

Well, that was my plan. To invite Piak and watch a movie. I can't remember the last time we watched a movie together. But he said he wanted to play badminton just before I invited him. So, I kept it to myself. Stupid, aren't I? Of course I am.

I wanna play softball! Badminton! go to the gym and cycle! Swim!

It's just one of those times during a month when I get all moody and stressed out and not happy. I pity Piak for having to go through all of it every month. Sigh.

Now, my body is heating up and I think I'm falling sick! Not a good thing to happen. I have to work early tomorrow.

And my arms are killing me! I just want to cut it off. Maybe I will! And I'm hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN IT!

No comments: