Friday

07.04.10

Piak's off to the office. He's leaving soon. Leaving Brunei, I mean. Tomorrow, to be exact. He's off to London to visit the queen. Hahahah.. It's for his simulator sessions for 5 weeks. Not to worry. I'll be joining him in about a month from now, for 2 weeks. Yay! I bought my ticket to London via Singapore. I'm using Emirates this time. Last year I used Singapore airlines. Now, I have a change of heart. Hahah.. More like, wanting to try different airlines.

Anyway, I bought my ticket yesterday. It cost me $800! Woooow.....But it goes straight to London Gatwick. That's where Piak's having his course. At least I don't have to get the train from London Heathrow.

Anyway, I have to survive just about 3 weeks without him. I think I'll be okay. Will be working and my sister will be here to keep me company.

I'll be visiting my bestest friend in Kent, UK soon. Yay!!!heheh...I'll see how her place is. That would be superb. I didn't get to see the last time she came back for her break. That was a year ago. wow...


And! I'm going to go back to Cranfield to have the best Kebab in the whole wide world! Hahaha...

I think I'll survive staying with Piak for two weeks in Gatwick. All I need is him, anyway. Heheheh..

No comments: