Sunday

21.03.2010

So, it's been long. I've not updated because, i've nothing much to say. All I did is work. And we all just received emails telling us not to tell the public on facebook or what, about our flights. So, nothing about flying, nothing in specific. But I can say things like, "i had a good flight". How boring is that. That's not worth telling anyone. We like the hot stories and juices of our jobs. The gossips, the affairs, the good and bad news. But, not anymore will anyone outside or RBA know. Not from me, that is.

Anyway, what have I done outside of work? I went fishing twice with the guys. It's more like picnic/fishing trip. It was fun. I liked it. Suntanning. I love the sun. I love my dark skin.

If you're wondering, no, we didn't catch anything. NADA!

OUr first trip was around UBD/Tungku area.

The second one was at Danau. It was fun. I loved it. Next is Pelumpong(i don't know if i spelled it right).
hehehe...

Yesterday, I joined a group of softball players during their training. I missed paying it. But I'm not sure how much I can keep up. I'm always tired after work. And my job don't exactly have the best timings. I don't usually get 5pm onwards free. I hope they understand that I'm just there as a hobby to fill in my free time.

So, I'm taking Piak with me this afternoon. He can join if he wants to. Or he can just sit around and watch. But I've made up my mind to play softball. Hmmm..

But I like playing Badminton just as much. Where am I going to get that kinda time?

Softball? Badminton?hmmmm...I don't know. I'll just smartly divide my time. We'll see how it goes.

As for now, I should be concentrating on studying for my exam on the 27th. Wish me luck.

No comments: