Monday

08.02.2010

I'm sooo into the song Angels Cry by Mariah Carey and Neyo. It's a very beautiful song. You should listen to it. Anyway, I did a double Singapore flight yesterday. It means, at 12 in the afternoon, I went to work and went to Singapore and back, and went back to Singapore and back, again. and we can only go home at 12 midnight! That's the ultimate flight. I think I'd rather do direct London. Hahah. Or maybe not.

After able to be on the bed by 12.30am, I have to get back to work in about 18hours. Pretty much on the same day. Hahaha. But tonight, I'm just going on a fun ride. I'm there as a spare part. Hahah. Just hope I'm not needed that much.

We'll be playing badminton again today. Well, probably. I'm not so sure yet. I have not inform the gang yet.

Oh, by the way, I'm watching American Idol! It's funny. really.


Anyway, it's just a few days till Valentines' Day. I know the news paper said, "muslims cannot celebrate Valentines day". I think I'll just celebrate it as a day to appreciate the ones you love, either next to you, or a little further out (ayu). I know we're to appreciate them everyday, but, we can't really celebrate it everyday, can we? That's no fun. :)

No comments: