Monday

29.03.2010

I'm never this glad to be home. I was away for two nights in Singapore and it felt like forever! I was counting EVERY second of the day. But somehow, the event in Singapore was not as stressful as it usually is. oh well.. I'm free for another 4 to 6 month. Yaaay... Time to celebrate. But I'm broke already. HAhahah..

We're going out to get some fishing gears tomorrow and going out fishing the next day. Not sure where exactly. But planning on having it in Serasa. Anyone is welcome to join us. You don't have to be an expert. We're still learning too.

Aaaah... The pleasure of THREE days off. Nothing to bother me. Nothing to worry about. No work to be done. And I can go wherever I want and do whatever I want!

I want to sleep. OR swim. OR play badminton! or softball? or just sleep.

Watching a movie would be nice too..

Well, for now, I'm hungry. Off to lunch I go!

No comments: