Wednesday

27th January 2010

I have not been updating my blog. My year is so far, complicated. I'm not that busy working, but my days have been passing by like the wind. It started off well, but gradually, went downslope. I just hope it'll pick itself up soon.

Very recently, my grandfather passed away. And it's hard to think about it. I still imagine him being in Kuching with my grandma and that i'll see him again when I go there. Then, reality struck.

And also, very recently, Zul's aunty passed away. She had water in her brain.

And two days ago, One of the captain's son passed away. He had cancer since he was one. He passed away at the age of 7.

And just yesterday, kak Siti passed away. She had sickle-celled anaemia. This was a shock to me. She was only 35years of age.

So, it's only the first month of the year. And so far, not a cheerful start.

But I must say, I'm trying to bring the graph up. I'm bringing my family to Singapore for a night. I hope that will go well.

Today, I sent Piak to work and I went to survey a few stuff for the house in Kiulap. I checked the ones in Miri already so, I just wanted to compare the price. I found the stove I wanted. It's made in Italy lerrrr... And a lot cheaper than the ones in Miri and they are exactly the same.

I also found a fridge that I like. LG.

And also washing machine. But I still have to survey more on these stuff.

I have to look for air conditioning system and the grill on my house.

I don't know how other people do it. I would say I earn loads each month and yet, I don't think I have enough for the house. I kept telling myself, I don't have to get everything at one time. I can always do it slowly.............

I bought the sofas. And the dining set. Those I bought in Miri. I also have to get the lighting for the house. Urgh.... I have so much on my mind now.

And to add to my misery, they wanted to paint the inside of the house YELLOW! NO WAY!! I know it's light in colour. But, No way!!! They promised me white! And white its what I will get! Let's not start talking about tiles. I just hate them. But I kept on telling myself I'll take whatever. But with my family and all to rub it in my face and laugh, really doesn't help me at all.

I have quite a lot on my mind and I'm not about to bother with them.

Alright. I think I'll stop there. Too much anger.

And oh, Ayu, we'll only start moving in after you come back kali...around april or may.....

No comments: